Critical reflection is crucial to becoming a successful teacher. This course, Teacher's Reflective Culture, explains what is meant by reflective practice and how to ensure that reflection leads to professional development.
Module 1 explores the different models of critical reflection, knowledge of which will help you to structure your practice and evaluate whether you are reflecting and therefore learning effectively.
After studying this module, you should be able to:
- understand the role of reflective practice in teaching English
- recognise some tools of reflective practice
- select evidence from tour Teaching practice to support the reflection process
- understand the difficulties in ensuring that reflection leads to learning and begin to develop some strategies to ensure reflection supports development.
- Учитель: Elena Kuznetsova